Support Analyst – Ashby-de-la-Zouch – £25-30k
involved in all areas of customer support for our client as well as with software installations, upgrades and hosting. They will deliver high-quality support services and will report to the Support Manager. They will have strong written and verbal communication skills. They may be required to do some work outside of regular working hours.
What we can offer:
- Competitive basic salary (£25-30k)
- 3% Pension contribution
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Industry specific training
- Follow up delays and process failures, where possible apply fixes, otherwise raise with appropriate development colleagues.
- Triage incidents and issues through the helpdesk system
- Resolve tickets relating to BI and data within SLA (for example applying quick fixes, re-running jobs or granting user access), otherwise escalate to the development team
- Provide regular updates to customers on the status of issues
- Experience of working within an IT support environment
- MS Windows Server administration
- Active Directory – users, groups and permissions
- Networking – firewalls, ports, protocols
- Some SQL experience would be preferable: able to write straightforward queries to investigate failures, data issues etc
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-focussed, IT literate individual
- Good problem-solving skills and logical process thinking
- Able to multi task
- Interested in pursuing a career in Business Intelligence(specifically QlikView)
For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please visit our website www.searchbi.co.uk
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.
Keywords – BI Analyst / BI Support Analyst / Reporting Analyst / Junior BI Developer / business intelligence analyst