Senior Data Analyst – London – up to £55K DOE
A leading technology firm based in London are actively seeking an experienced Senior Data Analyst with a background in BI and advanced tools such as R, Python etc. to join at an exciting period of growth. This is a challenging role with a business breaking the barriers of data capability.
Our client, an international technology firm in South West London, have invested heavily in their analytics through advanced tools and an impressive technical team. As part of their growth strategy, there is now a requirement for a Data Analyst to join this business as the connection between technology and senior stakeholders.
On a day to day basis this role will include:
- Assisting the ongoing goal of improving customer experience and online efficiency
- Support senior stakeholders, attending management meetings and presenting data findings
- Liaise with an internal Data / Analytics and Development team to optimise data performance
This is both a technical / data focussed role as well as a relationship building and social position. The successful Senior Data Analyst will ideally have the following experience:
- A track record in a Data focussed role with a business focussed around the Customer / Consumer
- A demonstrable background turning Data Insights into strategy or solutions
- Analytics programming – R (R Shiny, R Studio etc), Python, SAS
- Advanced SQL
- Data visualisation, ideally working with a Business Intelligence tool such as QlikView, QlikSense, Tableau, Power BI etc.
- Experience dealing with senior stakeholders, presenting to management and driving change throughout an organisation
This is a unique role that is pivotal to this organisation’s future growth. You will have a tangible input in achieving long term company goals, and the rewards will be plentiful both personally and professionally.
Perhaps you are currently a Data Analyst looking to take on more responsibility. Alternatively, you may be a Data Scientist / Analytics specialist looking to work with more advanced tools. Whatever your situation, don’t miss out on this opportunity.
Our client operate from a brand new, purpose built office in South West London (on the tube line) with fabulous facilities including a serviced canteen, fusball tables, games rooms etc.
As well as an exceptional basic salary there are excellent benefits including bonus, a fabulous pension, social memberships etc.
To apply for this role you must have full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please visit our website www.searchbi.co.uk
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.
London / South West London / Tube Station / Analytics / R / R Shiny / R Studio / Python / SAS / SQL / Business Intelligence / QlikView / QlikSense / Tableau / Microsoft Power BI