SearchBI is working with a Business Intelligence Consulting company based in London who are looking for a Senior Business Analyst with strong Customer Analytics.
Focusing on customer intelligence and analytics, they provide consulting services on Customer Insights & Analytics, Single View of Customer and Customer Information Management.
Helping their world leading company to achieve best-in-class Customer Intelligence & Analytics initiative, they are rapidly growing in the BI Market.
As a Senior Customer Insight Business Analyst, your main responsibilities include:
- Helping the company Business planning and decisions improvement by linking data analytics to actionable recommendations
- Driving and owning gathering, analysing and documentation of business and functional requirements in large programmes.
- Influencing and guiding business with best practices and structuring analysis approaches
- Recommending actions that will overcome business problem to increase efficiencies and effectiveness for the overall organisation.
- Participating, leading on strategy and consulting assignments on defining Business Benefits and KPIs
You will work closely with:
- Management to build the focus proposition around CIA and BI
- Development & projects team to deliver solutions ensuring data availability and quality throughout the wider business.
They are looking for someone with strong experiences in:
- Analytics and in project related to Customer Analytics (such as Single view of customer, customer segmentation, customer retention, customer insight, etc…)
- Querying and Analysing data, identifying trends and gaps, making recommendations, and supporting the improvement of the customer experience through customer insights.
- Translating business questions into research and analysis plans to support propositions development, segmentation, customer retention, and customer experience journey optimization.
Experiences & Skills:
- You will have at least 5 years experiences in a similar position
- Strong experiences Business Analysis experience in BI/Analytics programs, preferably end-to-end implementations.
- Experience of working in Data Warehousing & Analytics projects. Mapping of business requirements to packaged solution and produce functional designs.
- Experience/knowledge of BI Products such as Oracle BI 11g, Business Objects, Tableau, QlikView, Spotfire. ( Desirable)
This is a permanent position based in London and the salary is between £55,000 and £60,000.
To apply for this role, you must have full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please visit our website www.searchbi.co.uk
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.
Business Analyst / Customer Insight / Business Intelligence / BI / Qlikview / Tableau / Spotfire / Oracle BI / Business Object / Data Warehousing / Customer Analytics /