QlikView Team Leader
An international QlikView End User based in sunny Portsmouth are actively seeking QlikView Team Lead / QlikView Lead Developer, to be the focal point of improving business systems across the organisation. This is a unique role offering independence and responsibility along with commercial exposure to the inner workings of an exciting company.
My client are an multimillion pound B2B firm, working across a range of sectors. At the centre of this organisation data has an influence on all major decisions and strategies. Following a successful implementation of QlikView, there is now an active need for a Business Intelligence Lead / Head of QlikView to help lead all data related workstreams.
On a day to day basis this role will include:
- Overseeing development of reports, dashboards and data analysis
- Data modelling, design and building of data models
- Data migration and manipulation
- Interact with senior stakeholders across the organisation
- Follow full ‘concept to delivery’ lifecycle with internal projects
In order to apply I am seeking someone with the following experience
- Ideally 3+ years technical Business Intelligence / QlikView experience
- Other Agile Business Intelligence tools will be considered e.g.Tableau, Microstrategy, TIBCO Spotfire, Power BI, Alteryx (Tableau is the preferred)
- 3+ years experience with SQL, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS
This is a commercial role which covers a broad number of departments and provides exposure to business strategy. For this reason the ideal candidate will have spent significant time with stakeholders i.e. presenting, training, taking data requirements and seeking to build relationships.
Perhaps you are a Technical Lead looking for a new challenge, or a Senior Data Analyst in search of a step up with more responsibility.
This is a challenging role, and in return a generous basic salary plus excellent benefits are on offer including pension, bonus and other office perks.
To apply for this role you MUST have full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.