Are you a Project Manager with experience in delivering Data & Business Intelligence projects?
Are you a strong motivator of teams? Someone capable of working with Senior Stakeholders and project teams alike to deliver on-time, within scope and budget?
Our highly respected insurance sector client is embarking on a significant period of transformation within their Business Intelligence and Data Analytics functions. To achieve their goals, our client requires a Project Manager capable of delivering against a number of projects with the ultimate goal of gaining better value from their data.
You’ll be joining a company that has gone through a cultural shift and sees technology at the heart of their organisation, a company that is keen to work with the latest technologies and the best methodologies in order to help them bring value from their data.
That being said, a strong Project Manager is the key requirement. Someone that shows true leadership, able to motivate strong project teams, someone with an excellent grasp of formal Project Management techniques and a strong background in managing and delivering multiple projects at any given time.
- To manage assigned projects and to complete the project’s defined objectives within agreed time, cost and quality constraints.
- To follow and contribute to the improvement of project management procedures Priorities
- To effectively project manage allocated projects to deliver business benefits to the company, its stakeholders and subsidiaries
- To ensure project objectives are delivered on time, within scope and budget
- To ensure project related communication is effective and appropriate
- To complete and maintain project documentation during of the lifecycle of the project including:
- Project Proposals
- Project Initiation Documents
- Progress Reports
- Issue and Risk Registers and associated documents
- Change Impact Assessments
- Project Closure Reports
- Benefit Tracking Reports
- Defining the project (including planning, estimating and allocating resources) with support and direction from the Project Board
- Manage the day-to-day running of the project and delegate tasks to the Project Team
- Report progress to the Project Board, comparing performance against the baseline time, cost and quality constraints
- Manage budget, issues and risks
- Escalate change and exception conditions to the Project Board
- Oversee the implementation of the project’s deliverables
- Bring the project to a controlled close
- Depending upon the size and number of projects being undertaken, additional tasks such as analysis and test management may be required
- To build strong and effective relationships with Project Board members, project team members and other stakeholders.
For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please visit our website www.searchbi.co.uk
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.