Office 365 Consultant – Nationwide Microsoft Gold Partner – Northern Region – £45k + Car + Company Benefits
Search BI have partnered with one of the UK’s largest and most well known Microsoft Partners who deliver expert IT solutions to clients across the UK. Due to a high ongoing demand and a recent internal promotion they are looking to add junior, mid-level and senior Office 365 Consultants to their team who cover the Northern region.
Within this role you will work directly with customers helping their implement, customise and optimise their use of Microsoft Office 365.
The Ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of working in a client facing capacity leading requirement gathering, business process mapping and user workshops
- Extensive experience of building and consulting Office 365 solutions
- Extensive experience of installation and configuration of SharePoint Server and Foundation.
- Knowledge of building SharePoint solutions with SPFx, and Angular, scripting in JSOM and REST are also desirable but can be taught.
- Knowledge of SQL Server, specifically SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) are particularly desirable.
You will be tasked with:
- Unearthing detailed client requirements and building creative solutions
- Exploring and demonstrating the full functionality of Office 365
- Upskilling and training client team members and increasing product engagement.
- Being a problem solver
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a highly regarded Microsoft Partner, in a high performing team alongside some excellent team members. You report directly into the Head of Practice, someone who has previously done this job so will know exactly what challenges you will face and will able to support you with expert level knowledge.
SearchBI are a nationally base specialist recruitment agency who operate within IT, Data and Analytics and Software Development. Go to www.SearchBI.co.uk to browse all of our live roles and know more about who will be managing your job search. With decades of specialist recruitment experience we are able to tailor your jobs search, introduce you to the UK’s best companies and provide a flexible and knowledgeable approach to finding you the best new role possible.