.Net Developer – Manchester
SearchBI is currently looking to recruit a .Net Developer for a growing travel business located in central Manchester. This is a brand new rolw within the business and as such you can make it your own.
Reporting to the Group Head of IT working within a small team across multiple sites, this role encompasses all of the requirements of maintaining, supporting and developing internal/external applications. This role will also contribute to a number of key projects for the business such as a cloud migration and a number of integration projects with a recently acquired competitor.
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate a balance between a supportive role by responding to customer requests within SLA, and a proactive role by ensuring the business maintains a competitive advantage in the market.
- Provide, maintain and develop internal applications
- Consult with non-IT staff to determine opportunities for the IT dept to develop and improve organisations systems through application development
- Develop additional applications (C#) in support of business activities to support growth and enhance productivity/service offerings/competitive advantage
- Support and develop a C# WebAPI driven web service that is utilized by a number of internal systems
Experience / Skills Required
- C# (minimum 3 years)
- LINQ/Lambda expressions
- Unit Testing (NUnit/MSTest)
- Dependency Injection (Ninject)
- Entity Framework
- Web Services creation and consumption
- MS SQL
- Travel experience
For more information on this position and other technical roles please visit our website www.searchbi.co.uk
Keywords – .NET Developer / Dotnet Developer / C# Developer / Software Developer