MI Analyst / QlikView Developer – London – £45K
A leading financial services organisation in the heart of central London are actively seeking a technical MI Analyst to take a pivotal role on upcoming QlikView projects.
The MI Analyst will join a successful team of 12 – a complimentary skilled group of core developers, support analysts and MI professionals – who work on a broad range of technical and Business Intelligence projects. As QlikView users, this will be the focal point of your role, taking the responsibility for assisting the business in management information report production and data analysis.
On a day to day basis your role will include:
- Designing and building QlikView solutions
- Extract / transform / loading data from a variety of sources
- Ongoing development in a QlikView / Agile environment
- Test the quality and accuracy of data and QlikView applications
- Interact with various stakeholders within the business including End Users, departments and senior managers to ensure all Business Intelligence applications and reports are fit for purpose.
I am seeking someone with the following skills:
- 18-24 months in a technical / MI QlikView role
- SQL, SSRS, SSIS
- Any technical ERP experience i.e. SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics
- Data modelling and analytical experience
This is a unique position with a diverse career framework. My client are leading in their niche financial services offering, therefore have a huge degree of opportunity within the organisation varying from management, technical, architectural or even project management.
I am seeking a self-motivated professional with a technical / analytical mindset. You must enjoy working with a diverse range of people and be a firm believer that you get what you put in. You will be challenged on a daily basis, so not afraid to ‘roll your sleeves up’.
This role requires someone with full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.
QlikView / SQL / C# / C++ / .NET / ETL / OLAP / VBA / SSRS / SSAS / SSIS Business Intelligence / Developer / Script writing / Dashboards / Report writing / Programmer / Analyst / Support / Tableau / Spotfire / Agile BI
London / Slough / Reading / Buckinghamshire / Hertfordshire / Berkshire / Watford / Dartford / Croydon / Cheshunt / Leatherhead / Sutton / Middlesex / Woking / Maidenhead / St Albans / High Wycombe