Kafka Developer and Administrator (x2 Contractor)
Kafka Engineer / Kafka Administrator / Kafka Developer
Are you an experienced Kafka Developer and looking for a new challenge? Do you want to work for a solutions provider with a range of exciting greenfield projects? Are you looking for a position that will give you the opportunity to work on site with a multinational client on cutting edge tech?
A specialist Data transformation house based in London is actively seeking two Kafka Developers to join a team responsible for a business-critical projects with a multination client in Sweden.
Our client is a dynamic technology company that is focused on data science, data engineering, building complex data processing platforms and DevOps. They take an innovative approach to making complex solutions simple so their clients can focus on running their businesses. Their services and applications enable clients to gain the benefits of world-class analytics, predictive analytics and intelligence use data capture.
What we can offer
This is an opportunity to work on a high-profile client for an exciting, innovative tech start up. If you are looking for company who are passionate, disruptive, fast moving and working with cutting edge tech, you should apply for this job,
- A competitive rate of £600 – £675/day
- Living Expenses (through preferred suppliers)
- Some remote work/work from London office
Role Summary, Responsibilities and requirements:
- Kafka Development, Install, design and Administration – Apache Kafka solution, ideally Confluent
- Involvement with grouping/clustering and high-volume systems.
- Working with Avro and with high volume frameworks
- Development with Java, Python or Scala and deployment of code
- Performance management monitor production application stability
- Evaluate, install and deploy changes including new applications and security patches
- Manage and solve problems server configuration issues – Windows and Linux
- Good understanding of DevOps concepts
- Good knowledge of RDBMS and No SQL databases
- Working within a cloud environment so prior knowledge would be an advantage
Our partner is ready to move quickly, would require candidates to be able to start within 3 week so please do not hesitate to apply. Feel free to contact me on 07817857478 or email me directly [email protected]