SearchBI are excited to be helping a national client in their search for an Infrastructure Engineer. Our client is a growing and exciting organisation based in Liverpool. This new role offers the opportunity to join an expanding team and give the candidate access to a wide range of technologies.
This position calls for a self-driven, thorough person who can communicate well with all levels of staff within the company.
Main duties include:
- Supporting over 200 users both on site and remotely.
- Troubleshooting and solving network issues
- Administrating active directory; creating and updating group policies
- Performing server, network and storage health checks.
- Managing VOIP and digital phone systems. Ensuring customers have the best possible journey.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 & 2008 management; including: installing new roles and features, deployment of new servers, deployment of domain controllers.
- Firewall management, preferably Sonicwall devices. Experience of VPN setups, NAT policies, bandwidth management.
- Managing active directory users & computers and sites & services.
- DHCP, DNS management and replication/failover.
- Microsoft Azure platform
- Mitel phone system
- VLAN and switch management
- Office 365
This is an excellent opportunity to gain additional system exposure whilst progressing your career within a truly dynamic and growing national organisation.
To apply for this role you must have full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please our website www.searchbi.co.uk
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.