Google Cloud Data Engineering Technical Lead
SearchBI have Partners with a cutting edge Data Science Consultancy in London to work on an enterprise level Artificial Intelligence platform for a leading bank. This is a first of it’s kind project aimed at the corporate investment space. This is initially a 3-6-month project with the prospect of extending well past the 12 month mark.
We are looking to add a GCP Data Engineering Technical Lead to lead and advice a team of Data Scientists, Data Engineers and DataOps specialists.
This will be built on a Google Cloud Platform so experience with this technology is essential. You will have a strong level of hands on technical understanding with this product as well as being able to build and design cloud solutions.
What we can offer
- Competitive Day rate dependent on project experience
- An introduction to a truly cutting-edge project
- Creative Start-up environment working on site with a high level client
What you’ll need experience in:
- Technical Team management
- Stakeholder management
- Requirement gathering, soliton design
- Hands on development experience with Google Cloud Platform
- Cloud development with Python, Java, Scala
- Big Query
- Kubernetes GKE for scaling and application deployment
This opportunity is available as soon as we can find the right candidate so please do not hesitate to get in touch. The interview process with be swift, will allow you to find out more about the finest details of the project and give you a window into this high profile project.
Google Cloud Platform // Cloud Computing // GCP // Technical Lead // Python // Big Query // Scala // Artificial Intelligence // Banking // London