Ecommerce Manager – Leeds
SearchBI is currently looking to recruit an Ecommerce Manager for one of the largest specialist sports retailers in the World. Since their incorporation in 2011 the business has grown rapidly to supply tens of thousands of sportspeople on an annual basis with their specialist equipment and teamwear.
After witnessing significant growth in their market, our client have invested heavily in technology, systems and stock to provide their customers with the ultimate online retail experience. This has led to the requirement of an experienced Ecommerce Manager to take their business to the next level.
What we can offer
- Salary £40-50k
- Discretionary bonus
- 28 Days Holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Employee assistance programme
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Collaborate with the MD and COO to execute short- and long-term Ecommerce growth strategies
- Adapt a data driven approach using analytics to identify problems and opportunities
- Enhance customer journey and experience across all platforms
- Identify ways to upsell/cross sell and merchandise the websites
- Manage the PPC and Google Shopping campaigns
- Create and maintain Magento website content and ensure all content is up to date and all pages, products and pricing are correct and optimised for the best performance.
- Create and implement tactical offers to support specific products and target specific market.
- Lead the roll out of new websites as the business grows
- Managing all product descriptions and titles, keeping these relevant and always updated
- Ensure all content meets Google guidelines and is written with SEO in mind
- Produce regular reporting to reflect website KPIs and identify areas for improvement
- Must have extensive experience of operating a Magento Website (CMS)
- Advanced experience of ecommerce retail
- Strong communication skills
- Advanced analytical skills
- Google shopping, SEO and PPC optimisation experience
- A passion for creating and maintain quality content
- An entrepreneurial approach to ecommerce
Keywords – e-commerce manager / ecommerce manager / ecommerce lead / ecommerce administrator / ecommerce executive