Database and BI reporting Analyst – North East – £20-27k
SearchBI are seeking applications from self-motivated and enthusiastic individuals, to join a major Healthcare client in the North East area. A successful candidate will join the reporting team, focusing on massive data sets used to drive key decisions. There are two locations available for this position, either in Tyne & Wear or Northumberland.
The principal responsibility of the role will be to write extraction scripts to take data from a range of systems and to create business intelligence reports using QlikView to display this data. A solid working knowledge of data reporting mechanisms will be required and this will include the use of SQL, SharePoint and QlikView.
- Good understanding and experience of relational databases and warehouse systems
- Experience in writing scripts using programming languages such as SQL and the use of other IT systems such as SharePoint and Access to query databases
- Solid experience in dealing with computer manipulation of large and complex data sets
- Good numerical skills and an understanding of basic statistical calculations
- Experience of designing reports in using a variety of formats such as charts and tables and the latest data visualisation techniques such as mapping
- Ability to organise own time and to plan and complete tasks in an orderly and structured way
- Understanding of Data Protection, and any experience to the healthcare market is a benefit
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate to shape their career, to learn new technologies and develop their existing data and BI skillset.
This role requires someone with full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
QlikView / Spotfire / Tableau / Microstrategy / Metadata / Redshift / SQL / Data Cleansing / Data Management / Visualisation / Agile / Business Intelligence / SSRS / SSIS / SSAS / ETL / QVD / QVW / Scripting / Developer / Programmer / Analyst / Engineer