Data Governance Specialist – London – up to £60K DOE
A multinational Analytics Consultancy based in central London are actively seeking a Data Governance specialist to help define the landscape in which Analytics projects are built upon. This role offers a senior level of responsibility in a rapidly growing industry.
Our client are a globally recognised IT Consultancy who are partnered with some of the worlds leading technology firms. Following a surge of growth in their Analytics offering, they have set out to create their own Data Governance Framework which will be the template for all future projects.
There is an active requirement for a Data Governance specialist, who will have a range of responsibilities including (but not limited to):
- Supporting clients defining their data strategy
- Building internal Data Governance framework
- Advising on best practices and date policies
- Data discovery – who owns what, how is it used, where do we find it
- Utilising Data Governance applications for the best solution
- Data migration, virtualisation and cleansing
This role will work across a range of projects and with all sorts of stakeholders; from colleagues such as Consultants, Architects, through to on site Directors and Senior C-Suite executives.
We are looking for someone with the following experience:
- Working experience with at least one major Data Governance Application such as Talend, Experian, Informatics, IBM Guardian etc.
- Comfortable advising clients on best practises, policies and strategies when it comes to data
- Client facing experience is desirable
- Any technical skills ranging from Data Analysis through to Business Intelligence
This is a unique role of significant importance – you will not only be adding significant value to ongoing projects, but you will have the opportunity to leave a legacy as you help this organisation build their own framework for future solutions.
This Data Governance Specialist role will be a mix between office and client site so the successful applicant should be comfortable with any required travel, but also able to commute to a Central London head office.
An exceptional salary is on offer plus a strong benefits package. To apply for this role you must have full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please our website www.searchbi.co.uk
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.
Data Governance / Data Policy / Strategy / Framework / GDPR / Talend / Informatica / Experian / IBM Guardian / Applications / Data Cleanse / Data Monitoring / Data Management / London / city of London / Greater London