Data Analyst – Madrid – Minimum 3 month Contract – Circa £500 per day
SearchBI have partnered with an international data consultancy to deliver a large financial services project in Madrid, Spain to recruit a Data Analyst for a minimum 3 month project. This role will require Oracle PL/SQL experience and the ability to query, profile and analyse data and interpret the results.
Due to the amount of team and client interaction this role who be predominantly based on site in Madrid, however we have the option of being based in the UK and travelling to Madrid on a Monday and returning Friday with occasional days of remote work.
- Help to define data strategy for the end client by which the different divisions across the business acquire, govern, and manage the quality of data
- Help to implement data organisation principles and data quality processes within the project
- Extract Insights from data to help the client find patterns in their data and make more informed decisions
- Build monthly reports for both internal and external use
- Present your findings to technical and non-technical people
- Strong analytic abilities, with the demonstrable desire to identify insights from qualitative and quantitative data
- Ability to understand and apply highly technical specification to datasets across different industries
- High attention to detail and flexibility in juggling different responsibilities
- Ability to work independently in a high pressure, time-critical / client-centric environment
- Database and (structured/unstructured) data querying
- Experience of working with Oracle Databases / Oracle PL/SQL
- Ability to deliver key findings to business stakeholders
- Spanish language skills are advantageous but not mandatory
For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please visit our website www.searchbi.co.uk
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.
Data Analyst / MI Analyst / Business Intelligence Analyst / BI Analyst / Oracle BI / Data Consultant