A healthcare company
SearchBI is currently working with a healthcare company who is seeking for a Business System Implementer to join their team.
My client is looking for an ambitious candidate who will drive forward the roll-out of a new business system.
As a Business System Implementer, you’ll be in charge of:
- Requirement Gathering with internal stakeholders and Head Office departments
- Collating and managing data and ensuring a successful implementation
- Assisting in data, trend analysis and bespoken requirements
- Updating the new & existing systems and helping in the set-up of data when needed.
- Providing training /coaching of new and existing system
- Providing support and help for new employer
You’ll become a super user for their new IT systems and will have full accountability for the success of own implementations.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Excellent IT Skills, particularly in Excel
- Experience in training user is a plus
- Healthcare sector experience is desirable
- Willing to travel within the UK
- A full UK driving license is essential
This is a permanent position and the salary is up to £35,000.
To apply for this role, you must have full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please visit our website www.searchbi.co.uk
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.
IT System manager / Business System implementer / IT / IT System / Wembley / London /