Business Intelligence Sales Consultant – Reading – £40K + £40K OTE
An international Analytics Consultancy based in central Reading are actively seeking a Business Intelligence Sales Consultant to help convert an existing ‘warm’ pipeline of +£50m target accounts. This role offers top tier sales, interaction with chief decision makers, and will encourage you to build a network of globally recognised Business Intelligence clients.
As a firm that has experienced year on year growth for nearly a decade, my Analytics and Business Intelligence Consultancy are looking to add an experienced Sales Consultant to their internal department. Reporting to this firms Director this is a role which will not only target the UK’s top 5% of businesses, but will guarantee financial rewards overnight with an exceptional commission structure.
On a day to day basis your role will include:
- Familiarising yourself with a range of Business Intelligence services, keeping on top of market trends / product releases
- Promoting these products to +£50m turnover firms in the UK
- Focus on understanding client’s needs, their organisation goals and strategy
- Building long term relationships, upselling and cross selling
- Account management of existing accounts
- Ad hoc client meetings to build or cement relationships
I am ideally looking for someone with the following experience:
- An enthusiastic sales professional with 18 months telephone based sales experience
- Software / IT Solution based sales
- An understanding / appreciation for the competitive advantage of various software solutions
- A confident negotiator
- Financially motivated – earn up to and above 100% commission
Key software products of interest but NOT essential:
- SAS, Business Intelligence, QlikView, Microstrategy, Tableau, TIBCO Spotfire, Microsoft BI, Power BI
This is an exceptional role with a Business Intelligence practice who have a unique USP. Offering the highest quality solutions, there is a need for someone who can ‘sell themselves’ as a true industry professional.
Training opportunities are available for the right applicant, as well as a great career framework – whether this be account management, team leadership or senior responsibilities.
As well as a competitive basic salary, this role comes with a strong commission scheme (up to and above 100% basic) and share options. Additionally, pension, insurance and travel expenses for field based activities.
The ideal applicant could be an IT professional (from a software house, recruitment firm or IT organisation) looking for better career opportunities. Alternatively you may be an existing software sales specialist looking for more security with a genuine industry leader.
To apply for this role you MUST have full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.
Business Intelligence / QlikView / Tableau / Microstrategy / TIBCO Spotfire / Microsoft Business Intelligence / Power BI / SAS / OBIEE / Sales / Software / Solution / IT / Technical / Consultant / Business Development / Account Management
Reading / Berkshire / Basingstoke / Maidenhead / Bracknell / High Wycombe / Newbury / Windsor / London / Greater London / Farnborough / Woking / Guildford / Woodley / Hayes / Twickenham / Kingston upon Thames / Swindon / Wiltshire