BI Architect – Sunderland – £60-80K DOE
A national Business Intelligence solutions house based in the outskirts of Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, are actively seeking a Business Intelligence Architect to take part in a major implementation of a new Agile BI tool. This permanent role will encompass the full project lifecycle and encourage the use of a variety of technical solutions as a strategic internal figurehead.
My client, a proven market leader in a specialist IT sector, have embarked on a revolutionary project to ultimately make better decisions using Big Data more efficiently. The hiring of a BI Architect will utilise both a depth of technical experience as well as help answering the most complex Business Intelligence questions.
This BI Architect will lead the development of data solution architecture while taking a hands on role in overseeing and assuring the implementation
Ideally, the BI Architect will have experience in the following environments:
- Understanding conceptual, logical and physical Data Models and Data Architectures
- Understanding Data Flows and Data Architectures to support BI, Data Warehouse and Data Migration requirements
- Acting as the authority for Business Intelligence projects and owning of architecture models
- Team Leadership, from Business Analysts to Data Science, Analytics and Engineers
- Managing stakeholder relationships
My client are ideally looking for someone with the following experience:
- Substantial exposure to Agile Business Intelligence solutions: Tableau, QlikView, Microstrategy, Power BI, TIBCO Spotfire, Birst, Board (amongst others)
- Firm grasp of Big Data, Data manipulation and Data Models
- Strong creativity – the ability to answer questions with data and comfortable designing solutions
- Any team leadership is a benefit
- A strong technical / coding background e.g. R, Python, C#, .NET, Java
This is a challenging role in a business going through a dramatic period of growth. You will be given ultimate responsibility to manage data and with a multimillion pound budget at your disposal – including the ongoing building of a Business Intelligence team.
The BI Architect may be in a client facing / reseller environment looking for a more locally based in house role, or potentially a technical Consultant looking for a step up in their career.
Excellent benefits are on offer including flexible working hours, competitive basic salary, pension, life cover, industry qualifications and a fast track progressive role.
In order to apply to this role you must be commutable to Newcastle upon Tyne.
Additionally, the successful applicant must have full eligibility to live and work in the UK
For more information on this position and other technical / development roles please visit our website www.searchbi.co.uk
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile recruitment in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.
Business Intelligence / Architect / Technical Consultant / Tableau / QlikView / Microstrategy / Power BI / Microsoft BI / TIBCO Spotfire / Birst / Board / Agile BI / Big Data / Data Manipulation / Data Models / R / Python / C# / .NET / Java / Analytics / Engineers / Developer / Solutions / Data Science / Data Scientist
Sunderland / Tyne and Wear / Newcastle upon Tyne / Durham / Chester le Street / Gateshead / South Shields / North Shields / Washington / Peterlee / Seaham / Hartlepool / Middlesbrough / Darlington