A software platform in the real estate industry
Business Analyst – London – Salary up to £60,000
My client, a software platform in the real estate industry, is currently seeking for a Business Analyst to join their team in London.
They are looking for an ambitious BA with finance or Bank industry experience.
You will create innovative solutions to complex problems involving financial modelling and you will be in charge of :
- Requirement gathering and defining the best options for the client’s business needs
- Producing functional and non-functional specification documentation
- Contributing to test strategies by helping triage bugs and determining acceptance criteria
- Solving problems around financial issues
- Working on multiple large and complex products
- Providing guidance for business decisions
- Translating requirements and driving solution design
- You have a minimum of 3 years experiences as a Business Analyst
- You have experience in working with complex software product – preferably working in the financial or real estate domain.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- My client is looking for an ambitious and a curious individual who have a strong interest in new tools and technology.
This is a permanent position based in London and the salary is between £40,000 – £60,000
To apply for this role, you must have full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please visit our website www.searchbi.co.uk
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.
TECHNICAL BUSINESS ANALYST / SOFTWARE PRODUCT/ BUSINESS ANALYST / BA / FINANCE / FINANCIAL / REAL ESTATE / LONDON