A growing e-commerce company
SearchBI is currently recruiting for a BI/Data Analyst to join a growing e-commerce company based near Chester.
Working within the Data Analytics team, you will be responsible for delivering new data solutions and enhancing existing ones and you will be in charge of:
- Collecting, centralizing and prioritizing data quality issues relayed by BI End-users and BI Stakeholders in the organisations
- Ensuring data quality for new BI project
- Making sure to improve the quality of reporting
- Reviewing data loaded into the Data Warehouse
- Validating data sets from different data sources
- Degree in Statistic, Data or Technology
- Minimum of 2 years experiences as a Data Analyst or BI Analyst
- You have experience with database tools and SQL
- Experiences with analytics platforms such as Tableau
- BI experience
My client is looking for an ambitious candidate who has the ability to drive improvement.
This is a permanent position and the salary is up to £28,000 + company bonus
To apply for this role you must have full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please visit our website www.searchbi.co.uk
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.
SQL / TABLEAU / BI / QLIKVIEW / MICROSTRATEGY / MSBI / DATA ANALYST / BI ANALYST / DATA ANALYST / BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE / DASHBOARD / CHESTER / CHESHIRE /