BI Data Engineer – SW London – £55-65K
A global entertainment business in South West London are actively seeking a BI Data Engineer with strong PL/SQL experience to help this organisation get the most out of their data. With huge volumes of data (over 10million transactions daily) this role is an exceptional challenge that also offers unique long term opportunities with some of the latest data tools in the market.
Our client are a market leading global entertainment business currently going through unprecedented growth. Following a significant investment in their data capabilities and new products covering predictive analytics and AI, there is now an active requirement for a BI Data Engineer to join an existing Business Intelligence Team.
On a day to day basis this role will include:
- Working heavily across Oracle SQL
- Creating and maintaining PL/SQL Packages
- Managing major reporting tools and solutions in a data warehouse environment
- Analysing and investigating new ways of how data can be used
- Setting up and managing data aggregates, jobs, reports
- Working with senior stakeholders on broader BI / Data direction to ensure the business are a leading-edge technology firm
In order to apply for the BI Data Engineer / Analyst role, we are looking for:
- Exceptional Oracle SQL, PL/SQL experience (String Oracle Developer)
- Strong experience with either Java, Scala or Python
- Any BI / Business intelligence tool would be advantageous (QlikView, QlikSense, Tableau, PowerBI, etc)
- Strong understanding of Data Warehouse Concepts, dealing with large Data volumes
This is a challenging role that not only works with leading technology solutions but also encourages personal progression. Within this role you will be working with some internationally recognised technical specialists and will see your skillset enhance dramatically within the first few years. Our client are known for constantly developing their employees through industry training / certifications.
On top of a generous basic salary, this role comes with an excellent benefits package including pension, healthcare, retail discounts, onsite perks, discounted public transport and many more.
To apply for this role you must have full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please visit our website www.searchbi.co.uk
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.
BI Data Engineer / Data Analyst / BI Analyst / BI Engineer / Oracle / PL/SQL / PLSQL / Java / Scala / Python / Business Intelligence / QlikSense / Data Warehouse / Analytics