BI Consultant – London – Salary up to £60,000
SearchBI are currently looking for a BI Consultant in London .
Our client is a global software partner who are expanding across 3 continents and see the UK as the flagship division within the group.
You will benefit from upskilling and cross training on the latest technologies .
As a Business Intelligence Consultant, you will:
- Work on a full Business Intelligence lifecycle projects
- Deliver solution to complex business problems
- Design and deliver new applications to clients
Technical Skills Set :
- Ability to gather and process raw data at scale (including writing scripts, web scraping, calling APIs, write SQL queries, etc.)
- Experience with one of the following Business Intelligence platforms : Birst, Qlikview, Tableau, Business Objects, Cognos, OBIEE, Pentaho, etc
- Experience with PL/SQL, Oracle, SQL Server, Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and/or Informatica
- Experience with one of the following: Java, J2SE, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate
- Data warehousing and data modelling experience
- Data structures and algorithms demonstrable experience
- Process unstructured data into analysis ready form
To apply for this role, you must have full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please visit our website: www.searchbi.co.uk
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.
BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE / BI / BI CONSULTANT / BI DEVELOPER / QLIKVIEW / TABLEAU / MSBI/MICROSOFT BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE / BUSINESS OBJECT / OBIEE / COGNOS