Graduate WordPress developer
A leading technology business with a focus in the financial sector are actively recruiting for a graduate / junior WordPress Developer to join their dedicated IT division.
This is an exciting opportunity for an aspiring WordPress developer to gain industry exposure and set themselves off on the path to a successful long term career within a growing, cutting edge business.
- Building a new website for a specialist market as well as running and developing existing sites
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Helping to formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin
- Working with the team on the social media and email marketing plan using the website as the main platform for content.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Excellent Photoshop knowledge and skills
- Understanding of web hosting
- A flair for initiative and design
- Works to deadlines and thrives under pressure
This is an office based position so in order to be considered you must be able to work in Newcastle City Centre on a daily basis and have full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please our website www.searchbi.co.uk
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.