A leading central London consultancy is looking for an experienced Technical Project Manager in order to join their development support team. This role would see you involved with a huge implementation project at an International client, giving you key role in driving software and support projects forward. Hands on development experience is beneficial, with the key tech being focused around web technologies.
This person will be heavily involved in setting up and creating the processes for the both the software development and support teams, along with leasing closely with Senior Stakeholders within the business. Excellent communication skills are essential for this role.
- Strong ability to prioritise and translating issues/requests to business impact.
- Experience from setting up/creating processes for software development and/or support processes for software development/support.
- Experience of both Production support and software development (c#, .Net, MVC and SQL)
- Track, triage, manage and report on the queue of support tickets escalated from the global service desk or hosting teams
- Manage the branching and re-integration of code with the work of the product development teams
- Work with the Quality Assurance team to test code fixes
- Work with the Implementation team to schedule hotfix release and deployments
- Work with the Business analysts, developers, data teams and other resources to solve business problems and manage a plan of activities to defined time and quality criteria.
- Prioritise demand with stakeholders. Reporting progress to stakeholders is a key part of this role
- Able to coherently explain and understand business processes & strong analytic skills, knowledge of QlikView or similar BI tool a definite benefit.
This is a unique opportunity with a growing software consultancy who are going from strength to strength. You will be part of a relaxed team who are passionate about tech, and motivated to become a leader in their field. Exceptional basic salary plus benefits package are on offer including a luxury office location, staff perks.
In order to apply for this role you must have full eligibility to live and work in the UK
For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please visit our website www.searchbi.co.uk
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.
London / Slough / Reading / Buckinghamshire / Hertfordshire / Berkshire / Watford / Dartford / Croydon / Cheshunt / Leatherhead / Sutton / Middlesex / Woking / Maidenhead / St Albans / High Wycombe
Project Management / Stakeholder Management / .Net / C# / QlikView / Spotfire / Tableau / SQL / Software Development / Data Management / Visualisation / Agile / Business Intelligence / SSRS / SSIS / SSAS / ETL / QVD / QVW / Scripting / Developer / Programmer / Analyst /