Technical Consultant – Data Consultancy – London – up to £60K + bens
An international Data Integration and ETL software firm based in London are actively seeking a client facing Consultant with a technical / implementation background to join a growing team. This role will provide long term career opportunities as well as international travel with an exciting firm in this space.
My client, a Data and ETL specialist, have experienced triple digit growth in recent years. Following the success of international clients and utilising a breadth of experience in house, there is now an active requirement for a Technical Consultant with a BI / Data / ETL background to join a currently small (but growing) team.
The responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Client relationship management, and stakeholder international
- Phone based, webex, face to face
- National and international travel (2-3 nights per fortnight)
- Upskill in bespoke software, constantly develop your technical skills
- Help solve architecture questions with existing projects
- Work with the sales team to pitch new business
- Oversee integration of data to Business Intelligence
In order to apply, we are looking for someone with the following experience:
- A consultancy background; ideally with an IT / BI or data reseller
- Comfortable client facing and developing long term relationships
- Some exposure to pre and post sales
- A strong technical background: SQL, MS BI Stack (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS), Web Services, Web development (Java, etc.), ETL, Data Warehousing, Data Integration, Migration
- Any exposure to Business Intelligence tools such as Tableau, QlikView, Microstrategy, Microsoft Power BI, TIBCO Spotfire
As a growing firm the opportunities are endless; from international travel to secondments in national offices. If you are more interested in opportunities closer to home, this role will offer exposure to leadership and senior management in the future.
On top of a generous basic salary this role offers a strong bonus scheme, up to 25% of basic salary.
This role is based from a London HQ, so the successful applicant must be able to travel to the city centre on a daily basis.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic individual to join this firm. You should bring a passion for all things data and BI, whilst also be looking for a challenging role that offers genuine development within your role.
To apply for this role you must have full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please visit our website www.searchbi.co.uk
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.
London / Greater London / Watford / Enfield / Luton / Cheshunt / Hounslow / Croydon / Uxbridge / Maidenhead / High Wycombe / Brentwood / Chelmsford / Dartford / Basildon / Hertfordshire / Bedfordshire / Buckinghamshire / Hampshire / Oxfordshire / Reading
Technical Consultant / Data / Data Migration / Data Warehouse / Warehousing / SQL / SSRS / SSIS / SSAS / Web Services / Web Development / Java / ETL / Business Intelligence / Tableau / QlikView / Microstrategy / Microsoft Power BI / TIBCO Spotfire / International / Travel