Tableau Developer/Analyst – Offices across UK – £39-47k – End User
A globally recognised digital service provider, known for its ground breaking innovation in content delivery is looking to add a passionate Tableau developer to their Driven by Data division.
My client are a market leading player in online services. Recognised for pushing the industry forward through development, they are looking to expand their budding team to aid upcoming data insight projects throughout their organisation. Tableau success will be integrated into new departments, allowing new evaluations, strategies and directions to organically grow.
Day to day the candidate will be required to
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and department heads to gather requirements.
- Design and deliver solutions to meet time sensitive deadlines.
- Develop and fine tune Tableau dashboard visualisations from the ground up.
- Utilise a broad Tableau skillset to facilitate all aspects of the interactive reporting process.
- Work in tandem on cross departmental projects, working in tangent with others and maintaining relationships.
The position offers fantastic scope for progression, a candidate is desired who has the hunger and potential to quickly develop into a Senior/Managerial position, with the expectancy to handle their own team in the near future.
Following experience is required:
- At least 1-2 years developing in an Agile BI environment, preferably Tableau.
- Experience in technical report writing in Business Intelligence systems
- Solid analytical background, comfortable managing data, optimising performance.
- SQL development, creating SQL queries
- Experience in D3.js framework to perform manipulations, transformations
This is a permanent position that would suit someone in a BI development role looking for a step up in their career. The role will be challenging, working in a fast paced environment for an internationally recognised end user. A candidate needs to be prepared to meet the challenge head on and get fully immersed in the culture.
This role requires someone with full eligibility to live and work in the UK. For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please contact email@example.com or visit our website www.searchbi.co.uk
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.
Tableau / SQL / C# / C++ / .NET / ETL / OLAP / VBA / Business Intelligence / Developer / Script writing / Dashboards / Report writing / Programmer / Analyst / Support / QlikView / Spotfire / Agile BI
London / Slough / Reading / Buckinghamshire / Hertfordshire / Berkshire / Watford / Dartford / Croydon / Cheshunt / Leatherhead / Sutton / Middlesex / Woking / Maidenhead / St Albans / High Wycombe