Tableau BI Developer – Midlands – 17-22k – Leading Consultancy
A leading BI partner is looking for a bright, young prospect with some grounding in a data and analytics environment to join the team and help join their consultancy team.
A focus is placed on insight through visualisation and infographics. To help find the solutions that exist within the data and help bring them to life.
A successful candidate would not be expected to jump into the deep end from day one. There will be an emphasis placed on learning and growing, however this will be in a hands on environment. This renowned in depth training scheme will allow an individual to take ownership of the learning process, utilising their own talents to define their own specific and unique career path.
- Gathering and documenting specific and accurate requirements.
- Gaining exposure to a broad spectrum of new methods, techniques and tech.
- Developing interactive, and visual reporting dashboards with a hands-on approach.
- Ability to manage intensive and varied workload effectively.
- Previous exposure to BI technologies – preferably Tableau/QlikView
- Computer savvy. Knowledge of database software and excel.
- Experience with SQL and data. Have worked in data driven environments.
- Be a quick learner. Ability to multi task and maintain attention to detail.
- Technical related degree
- Specific knowledge of Tableau reporting BI tool
- Development Experience
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate to shape their career, and learn from working alongside some hugely knowledgeable and experienced minds.
This role requires someone with full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website www.searchbi.co.uk
Warwick / Coventry / Birmingham / Solihull / Aston / Shirley / Edgbaston / West Midlands / West Bromwich
QlikView / Spotfire / Tableau / Microstrategy / Metadata / Redshift / SQL / Data Cleansing / Data Management / Visualisation / Agile / Business Intelligence / SSRS / SSIS / SSAS / ETL / QVD / QVW / Scripting / Developer / Programmer / Analyst / Engineer