Solutions Architect – Glasgow – up to £80K
An international services firm based in Glasgow are actively seeking a Solutions Architect to join the business at a key period of growth. This role will be part of a commercial team that will oversee all client requirements and deliverables, whilst being part of a hugely successful organisation.
Our client, a services firm that is known for working with household names, are looking to hire a Solutions Architect to enhance the speed and quality of offerings to their clients. This is a challenging role with significant rewards.
The responsibilities of this position include:
- Oversee and document operational process flow analysis
- Agree SLA’s with new clients whilst being part of a pre-sales process
- Lead bids and presentations
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to enhance relationship building
- Oversee financial considerations and budget control
- Design, plan and lead UAT and OAT efforts
- Participate in the full project lifecycle for maximum quality delivery
In order to apply, we are seeking a Solutions Architect with the following experience:
- A strong sales / pre-sales background, comfortable dealing with senior stakeholders
- Someone adept at project analysis and documentation
- Expert in operational strategy
- Strong communication and negotiation experience
- Experience successfully managing multiple projects
You will be part of a business that puts their customers and employees at the forefront of every decision. As a growing organisation, culture fit is hugely important so you can expect a range of rewards available within this position.
Finally, this role has no boundaries – you will have the freedom to manage your own diary and the opportunities for progress are endless. This is an office based role (Glasgow) but the successful applicant should expect to travel for client meetings, and visiting other offices (all in the North of UK).
To apply for this role you must have full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please our website www.searchbi.co.uk
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://An international services firm based in Glasgow →