Senior Web Analyst – up to £60K – London
A global entertainment firm based in South West London are actively seeking a Senior Web Analyst following significant investment in their Analytics and Data capabilities. With ambitious targets to be a 100% data driven organisation, they are looking to attract the industries best talents to achieve these goals.
Reporting to the Analytics Manager, you will be joining a tight knit team of industry specialists and working across Web, Analytics and Data Scientists are you help the business make decisions based on meaningful insight from a huge volume of customer data. This is a social and commercial role positioned in the heart of this organisation.
On a day to day basis your role will include:
- Using data analytics to help improve customer experience by driving evidence based decision making
- Work with senior stakeholders across all departments supporting a range of projects
- Wear a number of ‘hats’ in delivering full life cycle analysis, presenting findings and proposing recommendations to improve quality of data collected and ultimately the customer journey
- Increase site conversion across a range of platforms and devices
- Identify opportunities to grow online presence
In order to apply for the Senior Web Analyst role, we are looking for the following experience:
- Strong experience with Adobe Analytics
- Demonstrable experience turning insight and data into actionable solutions / recommendations
- Experience of R programming language (Shiny preferred, but other R packages such as RMarkdown will be considered)
- Experience in online segmentation
- Statistical modelling techniques
This is a technical role which will bring significant value to a business that appreciates the value of data. As a tech driven organisation, you will be working from a purpose built luxury office in South West London (on the tube station) with the latest hardware and software.
On top of an exceptional salary + benefits package (including shares, health, life, pension, gym, 28 days holiday and other unique perks) you will be working for a business that puts their employees first – the opportunities for training, qualifications, career development are endless.
To apply for this role you must have full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please our website www.searchbi.co.uk
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.
Web Analyst / Data Analyst / Data / Analytics / Adobe Analytics / R / Shiny / Insight / Customer / Behaviour / Marketing / Stakholders / Customer Journey / London