SearchBI are excited to be recruiting a Senior Front End Developer for a national FinTech business based in the heart of Newcastle
Our client are leaders in their technically based industry. Due to this they are tech savvy and forward thinking in their consumption of advanced software’s and systems.
In line with this mantra of “progressive technical enhancement” my client are looking for a Senior Front End Developer to take up a lead role within their in-house tech team!
The business are looking to hire a front-end developer to take ownership of the multiple bespoke react web apps the company own. The successful candidate will join an established team of 5, working in an open minded and dynamic atmosphere with a relaxed, “google-esque” mentality.
- Experience with React or Angular , ES6 and a strong eye for design will stand out.
- Previous experience working with/mentoring junior developers is a big plus.
- Familiarity with .NET environments and/or WordPress a bonus but not essential
- We are seeking someone that can take the time to learn the project, propose new things and not shy away from challenging what has been done previously.
- Most importantly, the successful candidate must fit with the open-minded culture and see this as a long-term fit for them.
Excellent benefits are on offer for the successful candidate, on top of a competitive basic salary and industry qualifications.
This is an office based role, so the successful applicant must be commutable to Newcastle
To apply for this role you must have full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.