Senior Business Intelligence Consultant – £45-65k – Yorkshire (home based)
A leading Microsoft Gold Partner and Business Intelligence ISV are actively seeking an experienced Business Intelligence / Data Visualisation Consultant to join a team of industry recognised professionals on revolutionary projects across the North of England with a focus on Yorkshire.
This is a truly unique opportunity to be part of one of the fastest growing organisations in this niche industry at a key time in the company’s expansion plans
As an industry recognised software house, Microsoft Gold Partner and renowned Business Intelligence ISV my client pride themselves on the highest quality service delivered by the most qualified professionals.
The company have developed their own bespoke Business Intelligence suite which provided data visualisations and insight via analytics. With an impressive client base including blue chip organisations and some noteworthy household names, the company are expanding in all areas and locations due to consistent demand for their services.
Due ongoing success and recent success in multiple project bids, there is now a requirement for an experienced Senior Business Intelligence Consultant to join their team in the North.
This is a home based / client site position so you have the advantage of managing your own diary and gaining that elusive work life balance!
On a day to day basis this role will include:
- Develop relationships with clients on site
- Work alongside support, developers, architects and senior stakeholders to ensure implementations are running on time and to budget
- Ensure quality of solutions by consistently reviewing
- Follow full project lifecycle including post ‘go live’ support
I am looking for someone with the following skills:
- Implementation experience with at least one Agile Business Intelligence solution – QlikView / Tableau / Tibco Spotfire / Microstrategy / PowerBI or similar (either with a consultancy or End User)
- Any technical experience is a bonus (if not, training / qualifications are provided)
- Ability and experience to manage their own diary – home / site based work
- Comfortable in a role which requires 2-3 days on client site
- This is a unique opportunity with a growing software house who are going from strength to strength. You will be part of a relaxed team who are passionate about tech, and motivated to become a leader in the BI industry.
In order to apply for this role you must have full eligibility to live and work in the UK
For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please visit our website www.searchbi.co.uk
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.
Hull / Manchester / Wakefield / Leeds / York / Berkshire / Edinburgh / Weatherby / Bradford / Huddersfield / Barnsely / Pontefract / Headingly / Yorkshire / Halifax / Harrogate
QlikView / Spotfire / Tableau / SQL / Microstrategy / Microsoft Business Intelligence / Tibco / Data Cleansing / Data Management / Visualisation / Agile / Business Intelligence / SSRS / SSIS / SSAS / ETL / QVD / QVW / Scripting / Developer / Programmer / Analyst /