Senior Business Development Manager – London – £75K + 100% OTE
Are you a successful New Business Sales person? Have you won big accounts in the Analytics space? A global Analytics and Business Intelligence Solutions Provider are actively seeking a Senior Business Development Manager to join their Data practice in a bid to expand their client base. This is an opportunity to work for one of the market leading firms in the Analytics space, and earn significant rewards in a challenging but exciting role.
Our client, a Technology Consultancy who specialise in Business Intelligence and Analytics, turn over nearly two billion dollars a year and work with some of the world’s largest firms. They deliver full lifecycle projects to help gain an insight in advanced data analytics using the most advanced tools in the industry. Following organic growth, there is an urgent requirement for a Senior Business Development Manager to join this organisation in a role that will blend new business sales and account management.
On a day to day basis this role will include:
• UK-wide travel to clients, dealing with senior / C level executives to bid for work and build long term relationships
• Drive sales performance for growth and profitability
• Demonstrate expertise in the Business Intelligence and Analytics industry
• Identify opportunities through your own social marketing, campaigns and business development
• Implement and ensure the use of best practice sales process
In order to apply, we are looking for someone with the following experience:
• An exemplary track record in new business sales and account management
• Experience in the Business Intelligence and/or Analytics space. All considered, from Data virtualisation tools, Big Data, IoT, etc.
• Experience leading or managing teams which include a range of individuals from Solutions Architects, Project Managers, Developers, Consultants, pre-sales etc.
• A proven sales background, overachieving targets
This is a challenging role which comes with significant rewards. On top of a generous basic salary this role comes with an OTE of 100%, and fabulous benefits including home based working, car allowance, pension and other unique perks for working with a global organisation.
The successful application should be a self starter, motivated by sales and the BI / Analytics space. You should be someone who is comfortable taking the lead on projects or pitching for work and enthusiastic about engaging with senior stakeholders.
This is a home based role, so the successful Senior Business Development Manager could be based anywhere in the UK however with a London HQ it is preferable to be in the South. Given satellite offices are across the country, do not let location prevent you from applying
Finally, this is an urgent role and our client are looking to make an offer of employment before the end of February.
To apply for this role you must have full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please our website www.searchbi.co.uk
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.
Business Development Manager / BDM / Senior Sales / Sales Lead / IT / Business Intelligence / Analytics / Big Data / Internet of Things / IoT / Data Virtualisation / Data Virtualization / Hadoop / Splunk