Senior Analytics Consultant
SearchBI are excited to be recruiting a Senior Analytics Consultant for a business who have established themselves as a stalwart in the consumer analytics sector for over a decade.
Working with brand leading names our client are yet again expanding their successful analytics function on the back of client demand and are actively seeking a Senior Consultant / Business Analyst with a technical skillset to take a senior role within the company.
My client have been at the forefront of Customer and Consumer Analytics for over a decade, and following consistent growth are now well recognised across a range of sectors including Healthcare, Retail and FMCG.
As specialists in building industry changing Business Intelligence & Analytics solutions for leading firms around the world, there is an active requirement for a Business Analyst to join this function of the business, and take a senior role from day one.
Your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Implementing Business Analysis methodologies and best practices
- Conduct / hold workshops for clients
- Contribute to Pre-Sales including demos and presentations
- Liaise with client / stakeholder to thoroughly understand business needs
- Conduct end to end UAT with senior users
- A Consulting background (Business Intelligence or Analytics)
- Core knowledge in areas such as: Data Warehouse, Data Modelling, Analytics, and Visualisation
- Experience with Customer Intelligence or Customer Analytics projects
- Excellent stakeholder management / client relationship building skills
- Any project management or team leadership is also a bonus
The successful applicant may be a Business Analyst in a technical environment, working with products / tools across Analytics or Business Intelligence (such as QlikView, Tableau, Spotfire, Microstrategy, Power BI) and seeking a more senior role.
Alternatively, you may be a Senior Consultant / Principle Consultant who has driven projects in a Customer Intelligence or Analytics space, and looking for a step up.
This role offers a fabulous benefits package, a central London based HQ and tremendous future growth. In a business that is cash rich, experiencing great success and building a great brand name in the Analytics industry – this is the perfect time to join an organisation of this nature.
You will ideally be based in London however this is a home based role so within reason, a circa 2-hour distance from the office would be considered.
To apply for this role you must have full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please our website www.searchbi.co.uk
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.