Sales Executive – Big Data – London
£25,000 – 35,000 per annum – OTE £65k!
My client, a national software house with a market specialism in the analytics and Big Data arena, are looking for an experience and ambitious sales executive to join their growing team!
With a clearly defined progression structure this is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding team in a hot market! The organisation are in the novel position of receiving a high volume of inbound sales due to their unique market offering.
This is an opportunity to build a career within a progressive, cutting edge organisation that promotes on merit rather than length of tenure.
My client are looking for someone who has both the track record and also the ability and drive, to further develop an already fruitful market in the UK’s BI and Analytics space.
Your role will include establishing a client base, negotiating national accounts, presenting to large corporates and devising the sales strategy for this national organisation.
- Sales of statistical training/consulting and applications
- Initiation, identification and development of new sales leads
- Develop new business opportunities within key vertical markets
- Act as brand ambassador for the company
Ideal candidates will have:
- At least 12 months in an IT specific solution Sales position.
- A proven background in winning new business
- Full end to end sales life cycle experience
- Consultative approach to selling
- Any experience with Big Data / Analytics or Business Intelligence experience is a bonus but not essential
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements