QlikView Team Lead – Southampton
SearchBI are working with a leading European Automotive organisation to secure an experienced QlikView development Team lead for their expanding QlikView division.
Due to continued growth the organisation are expanding their Business Intelligence and reporting team and are looking to speak with Senior level QlikView developers who will take a lead positoin within the IT and BI division and be instrumental in the development of their internal BI solution, QlikView.
The BI / QlikView / Qlik Sense Senior Developer and team lead will work alongside a dedicated team to help develop and analyse reports within the business and champion the QlikView solution internally.
Along side this they will also mentor a team of 6 developers and analysts within the department and take a lead position in shaping the IT functions.
On a day to day basis this role will include:
- New MI / QlikView reports and dashboards built for departments, along with database design
- Create ETL processes for the import /export of data between various data sources in different formats
- Assessing Data quality, reviewing queries
- Interrogate / testing data, scripts and code
- Integration of data from various external sources
- Grow and develop the Reporting Development Team in technical confidence and skills
- ETL development, QlikView scripting, QVD building process and the QV database refresh process
- Use additional common reporting methods/tools such as Excel and SQL at a highly competent level to extract and manipulate information in order to create reports and automate reporting processes
- Debugging and maintenance of existing Business Intelligence / QlikView solutions
- Liaise with international departments to ensure projects and products are produced on time, to budget and to the highest standards
We are ideally seeking someone with the following experience
- QlikView or Qlik Sense
- Understanding of Database structures
- MI Report creation
- Experience on system implementations, rollouts will be an advantage but not a requirement
- Experience with QlikView scripting, ETL functions and the database refresh process, working on large and complex data sets from multiple sources.
This is a role that has been organically created following a demand in Business Intelligence activity and product development.
This is an office based position, and the successful candidate must be able to commute to the Southampton area on a daily basis.
Excellent salaries and benefits package are on offer.
In order to apply for this role you must have full eligibility to live and work in the UK
For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please visit our website www.searchbi.co.uk
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.