QlikView / MI Developer – Leeds
SearchBI are working with a client in the private education sector who have a requirement for an experienced MI or QlikView developer to join their technical department.
Due to continued growth the organisation are expanding their Business Intelligence and reporting team and are looking to speak with MI developers who will be instrumental in the development of their internal BI solution, QlikView.
The MI / QlikView Developer will work alongside a dedicated team to help develop and analyse reports within the business and champion the QlikView solution internally.
On a day to day basis this role will include:
- New MI / QlikView reports and dashboards built for departments, along with database design
- Create ETL processes for the import /export of data between various data sources in different formats
- Assessing Data quality, reviewing queries
- Interrogate / testing data, scripts and code
- Integration of data from various external sources
- Use additional common reporting methods/tools such as Excel and SQL at a highly competent level to extract and manipulate information in order to create reports and automate reporting processes
- Debugging and maintantence of existing Business Intelligence / QlikView solutions
- Liaise with international departments to ensure projects and products are produced on time, to budget and to the highest standards
We are ideally seeking someone with the following experience
- SQL Server
- Visual Basic is an advantage
- QlikView or similar BI tool
- Understanding of Database structures
- MI Report creation
- Agile Business Intelligence – QlikView is an advantage but other tools will also be considered such as Tableau, Microstrategy, Tibco Spotfire, Power BI etc.
This is a role that has been organically created following a demand in Business Intelligence activity and product development.
This is an office based position, and the successful candidate must be able to commute to a Leeds based HQ on a daily basis.
Excellent salaries and benefits package are on offer.
In order to apply for this role you must have full eligibility to live and work in the UK
For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please visit our website www.searchbi.co.uk
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.