QlikView Developer – Harrogate
A leading European technology distributor is actively sourcing a QlikView Developer to take a lead role within the companies dedicated BI team. This is an exciting role that will offer career progression, exposure to multiple software’s and systems and on-site training.
Our well established and growing client is a fantastic place to develop your career. Their UK HQ is in the picturesque Spa town of Harrogate, with east access to the M1.
This is an exciting role that will allow the successful candidate to explore and utilise both QlikView design, scripting and development skills.
Skills in business analysis will be applied to ensure that reporting requirements are considered at all points of a business process change; and utilise skills in QlikView design and development to provide management information to suit current business needs, including scheduled reports using N-Printing.
The successful candidate will have an active role in shaping the way business reporting rules are managed and maintained across QlikView and the companies main data sources: SAP ERP and CRM.
There is also an opportunity to be involved in predictive analytics and forecasting to the business.
You will ideally have:
- Minimum 12 months QlikView Development experience
- Experience creating Apps, design, scripting and deployment
- QlikSense is a benefit, but not essential
- Ability to knowledge share and train / upskill junior colleagues
On a daily basis you can expect to:
- Build and maintain QlikView Apps and reporting in line with latest business rules.
- Undertake and assist with project work to improve reporting accuracy and system performance
- Keep aligned with source data changes in SAP ECC/CRM as they affect QlikView
- Take responsibility for the spec, design and production of N-Printing reports to business requests
- Train junior Helpdesk operatives to undertake minor QlikView changes / deployment tasks
- Assist with any project to incorporate QlikSense into our QlikView portfolio.
- Liaise with trainers and super-users to ensure they are fully equipped to roll out changes to reporting and are aware of these changes before they are deployed.
- Help develop and manage compliance to strict change management processes and protocols
Exceptional career frameworks are in place within this company, so if you are seeking a senior role in the future, this is the right company for you.
There is also a generous benefits package including a performance bonus of £2k paid quarterly.
To apply for this role you must have full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
This is an office based position so you must be able to commute to Harrogate on a daily basis.
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.
QlikView / QlikSense / Spotfire / Tableau / SQL / Data Cleansing / Data Management / Visualisation / Agile / Business Intelligence / SSRS / SSIS / SSAS / ETL / QVD / QVW / Scripting / Developer / Programmer / Analyst /