QlikView / BI Lead – Liverpool – c£45K + benefits – End User
A national multi-faceted legal organisation based in Liverpool are actively sourcing a QlikView and Business Intelligence Lead to head up their BI division at the company’s HQ.
Following ongoing and sustained growth my client are looking for an experience BI or QlikView professional to take this lead position within the business to bolster their impressive BI strategies and allow for full utilisation of their in-house systems.
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity which will allow the successful candidate to further their professional experience, up-skill on new technologies and gain ongoing training when and where required.
You will ideally have:
- Proven experience as a BI/MI developer
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- An excellent understanding of relational databases
- SQL experience
- Experience in developing Qlikview
Responsibilities will include:
- Oversee the effectiveness of the firm’s BI Suite and the development of the reports to ensure they support the users effectively.
- Plan, coordinate and design all operational activities of the BI team.
- Support and maintain the Qlikview BI Suite
- Maintain data warehouse and associated MI, in order to provide accurate data for reporting purposes
- ETL development for third party data integrations
On a daily basis, you will be interacting with stakeholders across the whole business, providing training and mentoring. You will also have exposure to the broader strategy and over time take responsibility towards adding tangible recommendations using data / dashboards to encourage organisation growth.
You should be someone who is motivated by taking an integral lead role in a fast paced environment.
Exceptional career frameworks are in place within this Business Intelligence End User, so if you are seeking a Senior role in a progressive business then this is the right company for you.
To apply for this role you must have full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please visit our website www.searchbi.co.uk
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.