QlikView / QlikSense Analyst – London – £52,000 plus excellent benefits
A powerhouse in the Financial sector are looking to add a QlikView / QlikSense Analyst to their dedicated BI and Analytics division.
This role will form part of the Group Financial Reporting Systems and provide support for the companies Group Head Office business users and new & existing business critical reporting built on the Qlik platform by investigating and resolving complex incidents and problems. You will have the opportunity to work across a broad range of BI projects and utilise multiple systems.
- Install, configure, maintain and optimise the performance of core applications.
- Diagnose and resolve incidents and problems relating to core applications in accordance with agreed service level targets.
- Liaise with internal and external service providers in order to resolve incidents and problems.
- Implement approved changes to core applications (e.g. patches and upgrades) in accordance with the IT Change Management Policy and Process.
- Review service support issues and devise/implemented mitigation plans.
- Manage service performance across development, test, pre-production and production environments
- Provide support for Systems, Unit and User Acceptance Testing as appropriate for application enhancements, performing reconciliations as appropriate.
- Participate in Disaster Recovery exercises and updating related documentation.
- Update technical documentation including Support Plan, Technical Operations Guide, Service Desk Triage document, etc.
- Participate in the production and implementation of application developments, enhancements and service improvement plans.
- Management Information reporting tools
- Strong experience of IT Service Management (e.g. Incident, Service Request, Problem and Change Management) processes and tools
- QlikView / QlikSense reporting experience
- SQL / Power-shell advantageous
This role is based from a Central London head office, successful applicants must be able to commute daily.
Additionally, this role comes with an exceptional basic salary as well as bonus, health, generous pension and other unique perks.
To apply for this role you MUST have full eligibility to live and work in the UK
SearchBI are the first choice for Technical and Business Intelligence recruitment in the UK and tmainland Europe. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the North East and the rest of the UK. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Technical and Business Intelligence requirements.