An international company
Qlik Sense / QlikView Developer – End User – London
SearchBI is currently working with an international company based in London who are looking for a Qlik Sense / QlikView Developer to join their BI Team.
QlikView has been implemented 2 years ago and they urgently seeking for a new colleague who will participate in the management of Qlikview reporting solution in their data warehouse environment.
Working closely with the Head of BI, your main duties included:
- Building ETL Processes to load data into Qliksense/Qlikview application
- Designing & implementing QlikSense/Qlikview changes
- Following standard development procedures for Qliksens/Qlikview
- Liaising with stakeholders to gather requirements and building applications
- Managing reporting layers and Qlik
- Minimum of 1 years experiences as a Qlik Sense/Qlikview Developer
- Strong experience in developing QlikView Solutions
- Experience with Qlik Sense
- Experiences with SQL, Data Mining and Data Modelling
This is a permanent position and the salary range is between £35,000 and £50,000 (- Depending on experiences).
To apply for this role you must have full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please visit our website www.searchbi.co.uk
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.