Project Manager (Business Critical Systems) – Northampton
SearchBI is currently looking to recruit a Project Manager with experience of managing the implementation of business critical IT systems (ERP / WMS/ Workflow / Accounting Software) to oversee the rollout of a number of large system implementations for a well-established logistics group based in Northampton.
This is a brand new role within the business and as such is looking for somebody to take ownership of the various projects they will be managing and supported by a team of developers and third party software suppliers.
This role will involve limited travel to other sites in Leicester and Manchester (travel fully expensed).
What we can offer
- Competitive Salary (£40-50k)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Option to buy a further 5 and or carry over
- Share-save Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay (dependant on length of service)
- Personal Pension Plan
- Personal Benefits Portal – employee discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Early Finish Friday
- Comprehensive e-Learning and Development platform
- Discretionary Company Bonus Scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Free Car Parking
- Leads the strategy development and implementation of new system implementations, coordinating with finance partners and IS teams to deliver a world class solution
- Be a key driver in areas of data governance, data-warehousing strategy and a robust master data management process
- Project Management – leading all software projects and upgrades
- Process optimisation – helping the finance operation and teams to get a robust process flow with the software
- Co-ordinate support and operations of all systems and creation of a business as usual roadmap
- Deal with 3rd party supplier to arrange training and testing
- 3 years of Project Management experience specifically working with business critical systems (Finance/ERP/WMS/Workflow etc)
- Full project lifecycle involvement with full ownership of projects
- Gravitas to be able to partner with financial customers up to CFO level
- Recent hands-on skills with financial systems (Sage 500/1000/X3) would be an advantage
For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please visit our website www.searchbi.co.uk
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.
Keywords – Project Manager / Finance Systems Manager / Systems Accountant / Technical Project Manager / Technical PM / Sage Consultant /