Product Owner – London – up to £45,000 DOE
A global retail firm going to unprecedented growth are actively seeking a Product Owner who is passionate about technology to take a leading role in the delivery of projects across the whole organisation. This is a unique position with a luxury brand name offering unparalleled exposure to the inner workings of a growing business alongside senior stakeholders.
Our client are an award winning, multimillion pound turnover retail business who have invested heavily in their data and analytics capabilities in recent years. Following ongoing success there is now an urgent requirement for a Product Owner to join the Product and Technology team.
On a day to day basis this position will include:
– Working closely with stakeholders and technical specialists on a range of projects
– Coordinating integration, development and maintenance of products
– Take responsibility for a range of systems including warehouse management, merchandising and shipping
– Oversee multiple project delivery at any given time
– Perform competitor analysis
– Assess consumer insight, behaviour and trend patterns
– Act as focal point for leading daily scrums and sprint planning
– Testing, user testing, documentation, and support
In order to apply to this Product Owner role, you MUST have:
– Demonstrable experience in a Product Owner or BA role
– Experience with SQL
– Strong Customer Insight / Consumer Behaviour / Customer Journey experience
– Understanding of various systems in a retail OR ecommerce environment
This is a unique position that blends product with technology, and provides not only exciting challenges but opportunities to enhance your skills in this field. You should be passionate not only about delivering first class service to customers but also strive to improve business performance.
This Product Owner role is based from a luxury central London HQ, so the successful applicant must be able to commute to the city on a daily basis.
An excellent salary is on offer plus a fabulous benefits package including pension, flexible working hours and other perks.
To apply for this role you must have full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please our website www.searchbi.co.uk
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.
Product Owner / Product Manager / Stakeholders / Analytics / Data / Warehouse / Merchandising / Insight / Behaviour / Customer / Consumer / Testing / QA / SQL / Business Analyst