Product Manager – Newcastle – Financial Sector – £40,000pa + bonus and share scheme
My Newcastle based client, who specialise in mobile and cloud based payment systems, are currently recruiting for an experienced Product Manager to take the lead on translating the product vision into execution.
An experienced Product Manager is required to take on the responsibility of managing all of the businesses product launches. This award winning mobile payments solutions innovator are expanding at a rapid pace, and you will be expected to lead the growing product management team, so this role requires somebody with the drive and focus to manage and make the team work effectively and efficiently.
The ideal candidate for this role must have:
- Over 3 years commercial experience in a Product / Project Manager role
- Great negotiation skills – both internally and externally
- Consumer and commercial marketing experience
- Experience working in the IT software industry
- Confident implementing strategic transformation
- Educated to degree level
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Co-ordinate the product strategy and ownership of the product roadmap
- Manage all of the businesses product launches
- Liaise with the Commercial and Marketing departments
- Analysing product performance and predicting product lifestyle trends
- Planning, motivating and the business management of the Research and Development process
This growing mobile payment systems provider are dedicated to staying ‘ahead of the game’ by encouraging their staff to continue to develop their skills by offering a fantastic training scheme. This organisation pride themselves on their progression scheme, and the successful candidate should see themselves in an even more senior position in the next few years.
This role requires somebody with full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
SearchBI are the first choice for Technical and Business Intelligence recruitment in the UK and the North East of England. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the North East and the rest of the UK. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Technical and Business Intelligence requirements.
Product Management / Project Management / Marketing / Commercial / Team Leader / Mobile / Applications / Payment / B2B / Java / Groovy / Scala / C# / .Net / C / C++ / UML / ADA / Spark / Agile / SCRUM / Web / App / Application
Newcastle upon Tyne / Tyne & Wear / Durham / Gateshead / Northumberland / Jesmond / Gosforth / Washington / South Shields / North Shields / Sunderland / Chester-le-Street