A game firm based in Central London
SearchBI is currently working with a Game firm based in Central London. Due to their growth within the UK, they are looking for a Product Manager to join their team.
As a Product Manager, you will bring strong experience of leading commercially successful, large-scale Free-to-play games.
Reporting to the Managing director, you will be in charge of:
- Prioritising the backlogs with producer and coordinating the operation of the company’s game
- Owning the weekly live operation process
- Defining, applying and optimizing monetisation mechanism in collaboration with the design team
- Coordinating the execution of sales, promotional offers and live events
- Planning and executing product roadmap to meet goal
- Defining and creating user stories by applying agile analysis technique
- Minimum of 2 years experiences in a similar position
- Experience of agile methodology
- Strong understanding of acquisition, retention, monetization and customer
- Experience in the video game industry is a plus
This growing game company is looking for an ambitious product manager who have the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and able to find solution to obstacles.
You’ll have a strong verbal and email communications skills.
This is a permanent position and the salary is up to £65,000
PRODUCT MANAGER / GAME INDUSTRY / VIDEO GAMES / BACKLOGS / AGILE METHODOLOGY / F2P / FREE TO PLAY / LONDON