My Client is a Leading multinational technology consultancy, operating across financial, health, aeronautical and security industries. They are involved in major projects with household name companies all across the UK, and are looking to add to their Principle and Management level consultants to their team.
As part of ambitious growth plans for the business, I am looking for exceptional senior consultants who strong operators and leaders of teams, and who are also are hungry for progression and involvement in bids, proposals and business development.
As a Principal Consultant you will have:
- 5 years+ experience in a modelling/data analytics role in consulting or industry
- Experience of leading data science, data discovery and machine learning projects
- Exceptional analytical skills, highly proficient in Python and R. and comfortable handling and analysing large data sets.
- Knowledge of statistical techniques is desirable but not essential
- Familiarity with a variety of machine learning techniques and statistical methods
- Strong DB skills with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Exposure to Hadoop, Map/Reduce, Pig, Scala, Hive
- A degree, Masters or PhD from a leading University in a quantitative discipline such as computer science, statistics, physics or mathematics
- Prediction of future outcomes by leveraging machine learning techniques to discover data patterns and user behaviour in big data
- Valuation of scenarios through statistical data modelling, optimisation tools and techniques like Bayesian modelling , regression-based methods, random forests, decision trees, etc.
- Experience in conducting analysis for evidence-based decision making, developing models and decision support tools or building business cases for investment decisions
This is an fantastic opportunity and provides a truly expansive and impressive benefits package including sizeable bonus, pension, flexible working hours, healthcare, travel allowance, stock options etc.
This is a Client facing role, with time being split between Client site working and also the company HQ: a modern complex in a thriving central London area.
This role requires someone with full eligibility to live and work in the UK. For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please visit our website www.searchbi.co.uk
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.
London / Slough / Reading / Buckinghamshire / Hertfordshire / Berkshire / Watford / Dartford / Croydon / Cheshunt / Leatherhead / Sutton / Middlesex / Woking / Maidenhead / St Albans / High Wycombe
QlikView / Spotfire / Tableau / Microstrategy / Metadata / Python / MatLab / R / Redshift / SQL / Data Cleansing / Machine Learning / Data Management / Visualisation / Agile / Business Intelligence / SSRS / SSIS / SSAS / ETL / QVD / QVW / Scripting / Developer / Programmer / Analyst / Engineer