Pre-Sales Solution Architect – Home Based – £130k
SearchBI are partnered with a global business, looking for a lead pre-sales solutions architect for their IT division in the UK.
As a leading European IT managed services and comms organisation, our multibillion turnover client have ambitious plans to grow their already substantial foot hold in the UK.
With offices in over 20 countries and global delivery capability, our client provides support to companies in all vertical industries. Circa 50,000 employees combine expertise with ICT innovations to add significant value to customers’ core business all over the world.
Key to this UK focused growth plan is the strategic hire of a Pre-Sales solution architect to help craft and shape the overall IT solution strategy for the UK, along with major deal engagement, ultimately acting as a trusted solution adviser for external key clients on a C-Level basis.
- Work in close collaboration with Business Development managers and Solution Managers
- Lead the identification/qualification phase
- Qualify leads for major deals and development of leads into biddable deals and triggering the internal processes – focus: technical solution / ICT strategy perspective
- Liaise with C-Suit level clients of large enterprises in order to discuss their ICT strategy – positioning our client as potential partner of choice (Focus: infrastructure outsourcing)
- Solution design phase (in a concrete engagement/bid phase)
- Analyse customer needs in regard to business, business processes, strategy and pressure points in detail
- Define solution guidelines and the solution benchmarks
- Manage solution development, integration, risk minimization and development and presentation of any added business value.
- Support the successful closing of Complex deals.
- 8+ years professional experience in the IT sector (CIO environment, IT strategy, IT project and operations)
- Experience in realization and management of large and complex IT projects for major enterprises or organizations with corresponding responsibility for budget and personnel
- Broad understanding of the B2B IT Market, particularly in the areas of Cloud hosting, enablement and infrastructure transformation
- Understanding of trends/innovations which will impact the IT strategy of the future (i.e. Digitalization)
- Comprehensive customer understanding
- Industry experiences in verticals including:
- Automotive / Aero / Electronics / Energy / CPG / Retail / Services
- Strong Sales background including full sales life cycle
- Stakeholder management
To apply for this role, you must have full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.