Network Engineer – London – £35-40K
A client facing Network Implementation Team, part of a global Managed Services firm in central London, are actively seeking an experienced Engineer to provide technical expertise in detailed implementation projects. This is an exciting yet challenging role in a role with a huge amount of flexibility and variety.
My client have a turnover above £100m across the UK and Europe, and provide high quality communication and managed services to some of the world’s largest organisations. Following ongoing growth there is now an urgent requirement for a Network Engineer to join this team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Full delivery lifecycle; from validation / specification to implementation
- Assessment of technical risks and issues – providing advice along the way
- Accountability for data gathering
- Technical design and development
- Update internal / external systems
- Ongoing testing with customers
- Up to 3rd line support for clients and system users
In order to apply for this position, you will ideally have the following:
- 2+ years’ experience with IPT infrastructure: SIP trunking / Centrex / PBX / VOIP
- 2+ years’ experience with networking infrastructure: Cisco / Firewalls (Juniper, Fortinet) / ADSL / FTTC
- Router and Switcher protocols
- Ability to build and deploy security products such as Cisco, Juniper, Fortinet
- Network design
This role will provide exposure to a commercial business at the forefront of technology, and allow access to some of the largest data centre networks in the UK. You should approach this role in search of a ‘step up’ and a position that provides consistent challenges.
A competitive salary and excellent benefits package are on offer, including bonus, health and pension.
This is a central London based office, so the successful candidate must be based locally. There are opportunities for UK travel but this is not a prerequisite for the role.
To apply for this role you must have full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please visit our website www.searchbi.co.uk
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.
Network Engineer / IPT Engineer / 3rd line / Third line support / Infrastructure / SIP Trunking / Centrex / PBX / VOIP / Cisco / Firewall / Juniper / Fortinet / ADSL / FTTC / Ethernet / Lease Lines / SNMP / SIP / RTP / Netflow BGP / OSPF / QoS / MPLS / HSRP / EIGRP / ITIL / Router / Switcher / Protocols / Security / Networking
London / Slough / Reading / Buckinghamshire / Hertfordshire / Berkshire / Watford / Dartford / Croydon / Cheshunt / Leatherhead / Sutton / Middlesex / Woking / Maidenhead / St Albans / High Wycombe