MI Manager – Glasgow – up to £55K + bens
An international organisation based in Glasgow are actively seeking an MI Manager with both hands on technical and leadership skills to add value following a significant investment in their Data, BI and MI capabilities. This is a progressive role for someone with strong SQL, Business Intelligence and leadership experience.
Our client are a well recognised firm with a portfolio of household name brands. Following year on year growth, they invested in QlikView as their main Business Intelligence and Reporting tool in 2016. Now, they are looking to bridge the gap between stakeholders / Directors, and a technical team with an experienced MI Manager to add both strategic and technical input to the ongoing growth of this firm.
On a day to day basis, the MI Manager will be responsible for:
- All monthly, weekly and yearly KPI’s for reporting and BI function
- Leading a technical team of Analysts on day to day reporting, administration, development
- Training staff in areas such as QlikView, SQL, Visualisation and reporting
- Working with senior stakeholders across a range of departments on reporting requirements
- Support business development teams on bids for new projects
- Work with Board members, joining strategic meetings and presenting data to senior colleagues
In order to apply for this role, the successful MI Manager must have:
- Demonstrable track record within Business Intelligence, ideally with full lifecycle delivery of at least one major solution such as QlikView, Tableau, Microstrategy, Power BI etc.
- Strong development and reporting skills with SQL, SSRS, BI, MI
- A history of successful leadership within an MI or BI function
- Experience working with stakeholders, senior managers, presentations etc.
This is a challenging role that required both technical and strategic / functional experience. There are ample opportunities for growth and progression in this role, and you should enjoy an environment that offers freedom to shape your division as you see fit, within the cultural values of our client.
As well as a competitive salary this role also offers a bonus scheme, pension amongst other benefits. Most importantly however, you will be working for an organisation that is at the forefront of their industry. This is a company that has invested heavily in their employees and as such enjoy loyalty and long term employment from all areas of the business. This truly is a long term opportunity in a friendly, fun and exciting environment.
Perhaps you are a BI Manager or Head of BI looking for a more progressive role. Alternatively you may be in a Team Leader role for a large organisation and actively seeking a step up in your career. If you meet the criteria above and live within a commutable distance to Glasgow then don’t hesitate to apply.
For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please contact or visit our website www.searchbi.co.uk
This role requires someone with full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.
MI Manager / Glasgow / Head of MI / Head of BI / BI Manager / QlikView / Business Intelligence / Management Information