MI Analyst – Manchester – £25k + Benefits
Are you an expert on all things SQL related? Are you interested in working with BI software such as PowerBI? Are you looking for a role with genuine scope for progression and training?
A professional services organisation based in central Manchester are actively seeking an MI Analyst to join a team responsible for a number of business-critical projects dealing with a range of technical solutions.
Following ongoing growth there is now an active requirement for an MI Analyst to join a technical team working across all stages of project lifecycles. You will be tasked with the design and development of the current Business Intelligence solution and all associated duties relating to MI.
What we can offer
- Competitive salary with regular salary reviews relating to performance
- 5% bonus
- Industry specific training (i.e. on PowerBI)
- Pension Contribution which is matched up to 4.5%
- Health & Wellbeing Initiatives – Extended lunch breaks for gym-goers; Fresh Fruit delivered daily
- Private Healthcare Insurance, provided by BUPA
- Generous holiday entitlement – including Christmas shut-down not requiring annual leave
- Excellent Social Calendar – Group Summer and Xmas Parties; Friday drinks every week; Frequent team nights out and events
- Other benefits – including Cycle-to-work scheme, Childcare Vouchers
General duties will include but not be limited to:
- Building detailed reports in Power BI and or Excel
- Requirements gathering for new reports and requests
- Managing new reporting requests and queries
- Stakeholder management and project delivery
- Management of and improvements to the data warehouse and analytics platforms.
- Delivery improvements in data quality, database and reporting efficiency.
- Adopting a continuous improvement methodology and delivering a best in class service to the business.
Key Technical Disciplines required for this role:
- Windows OS
- SQL Server (knowledge of SSRS would be advantageous)
- Any experience of PowerBI or similar (Tableau, QlikView etc) would be highly advantageous but not mandatory.
As a firm who puts their staff at the top of priorities, this is a supportive and collaborative environment that can offer self-development. Career opportunities are endless, from entry level through to management.
For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please visit our website www.searchbi.co.uk
MI Analyst / Data Analyst / Reporting Analyst / BI Analyst / BI Developer / Business Intelligence / Support / Helpdesk / Technical / Dashboards / Analytics / QlikView / Spotfire / Tableau / Microstrategy / Metadata / Redshift / SQL / Data Cleansing / Data Management / Visualisation / Agile / Business Intelligence / SSRS / SSIS / SSAS / ETL / QVD / QVW / Scripting / Developer / Programmer / Analyst / Engineer