SearchBI are currently recruiting for multiple Lead Data Analytics positions in Central London. Our Client is a leading name in multi-national Tech consulting, who can offer state of the art facilities and a generous benefits package (car, pension, bonus, flexible benefits etc.)
Data Science can help drive the way business plan for the future and react to developing situations. We are looking for Individuals who have extensive expertise in the areas of Data Analysis and Science. You will be leading teams and driving key projects, therefor excellent communication, team leading and interpersonal skills are vital.
Ideal candidates would be able to demonstrate:
- Advanced Data science and Analytics tools such as Python, R, Machine Learning, Matlab
- Business Intelligence & Data visualisation products such as QlikView, Tableau, Spotfire
- Data quality and data cleansing techniques
- Experience Leading teams and working on large projects
In addition, the following would be beneficial:
- Experience working with Executive level stakeholders
- Ability to develop new ideas into structured, deliverable proposals and projects
- Experience working alongside Sales to generate new business
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation and report writing skills
- Understanding of the importance of managing risk and quality on data projects
This role would allow someone to step into a Key Management level position at one of the biggest Technical consultancies in Europe. It is a fantastic opportunity for someone with the relevant experience. With is in mind, our Client is offering a fantastic Salary and Benefits in the region of up to £150k.
This role requires someone with full eligibility to live and work in the UK. For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please visit our website www.searchbi.co.uk
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.
London / Slough / Reading / Buckinghamshire / Hertfordshire / Berkshire / Watford / Dartford / Croydon / Cheshunt / Leatherhead / Sutton / Middlesex / Woking / Maidenhead / St Albans / High Wycombe
QlikView / Spotfire / Tableau / Microstrategy / Metadata / Python / MatLab / R / Redshift / SQL / Data Cleansing / Machine Learning / Data Management / Visualisation / Agile / Business Intelligence / SSRS / SSIS / SSAS / ETL / QVD / QVW / Scripting / Developer / Programmer / Analyst / Engineer